The Monkmoor Education Centre caters for children in Years 1 to 3, usually on a shared placement, remaining on roll with their mainstream primary school.
At Monkmoor Education Centre we aim for:
- Children who are experiencing difficulties in school to receive their entitlement to a high quality, broad and balanced curriculum through their shared placement.
- Children to be happy and enthusiastic learners who feel supported, valued and cared for in a safe, secure environment.
- Children to develop high standards of behaviour and a courteous manner.
- Children to value others, developing mutual respect for all, and appreciating the wide range of cultures and beliefs in the world.
- Children to have the opportunity to work co-operatively and independently, taking responsibility for their actions whilst developing confidence and self-esteem.
Monkmoor Education Centre Timetable
|The children have a morning break and snack at a time decided by the class teacher.|
|The children have an afternoon break and snack at a time decided by the class teacher.|